12.20.2007

James & Caitlin

Without further ado, I bring you the wedding and union of James and Caitlin. I was looking forward to this wedding for a long time because I love working with the two of them! I was almost sad when their wedding was over because I don't want our relationship to end! (Not that it will, but we definitely don't have the big event to look forward to) It was a beautiful fall day in Hyde Park and we had a great time shooting together! They are an incredibly sweet couple who are totally in love! I love my job - I love all the sap! It's great! Anyways, here are a few of my favorites from the day, with their slideshow here.

...her something blue - new initial "s" on bottom of shoes....







...isn't her dress gorgeous?



...I love these moments....












...I had less blurry versions of this shot, but I like how this one turned out....

....both Clemson grads, obviously...

Thank you for letting me share in your special day!! May God bless your marriage!

6 comments:

Christina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

Hey Leah, very cute wedding! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!!

Studio Brooke said...

Really nice photos of the couple in the church and on the couch. Nice feeling. :) Happy New Year!

- Brooke

Em said...

ooh- great photos! You have such a clean feel to your black and whites... I love it!

dougphoto said...

beautiful stuff

Grazier Photography said...

what a gorgeous bride! Your detail shot during getting ready are really great!