2.13.2009

Lauren Louisa Gray

Earlier this week, I had the privilege of photographing Lauren who was born on January 25. She is only 2 weeks old and such a precious little baby girl! This was also my first baby photo shoot since having a baby of my own, so it was extra special to do. Babies are such a joy and a gift from the Lord that it is indescribable how blessed I feel to be able to photograph them! I look forward to photographing Lauren over the next year and watch her grow! Here are a few of my favorites, along with her slideshow...















































Thank you, Deborah and Joe, for letting me into your home to photograph your precious baby girl!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I'm so glad you finally had the chance to meet Deborah and Joe (and little Lauren of course!). The pictures were amazing!!

Christina said...

Those are so beautiful and I really love your logo on the images. I don't no, maybe the darker blue it better!! I know that's your blue too!! I think your logo looks great girl!!

Diana Simpson said...

great job! these are wonderful.