5.16.2007

Sooo much going on!

With all the preparations for the long trip to Shanghai, I have not had time to post my most recent photo jobs!! I apologize to all of you! I promise I will get all your pictures up soon so people can see how beautiful you all are!!

In regards to the trip, Matthew and I leave tomorrow (May 17) for Shanghai, China for a whole month!! We are so excited and so blessed to be given an opportunity like this!! For those who don't know, we are going because Matthew has an internship over there set up by his MBA program at Miami. I, on the other hand, am going for vacation. :) I am going to do my best to keep up with the blog and post pictures, so you can follow along with our trip! Please keep us in your prayers as we travel (a very loooooong flight) and that it will be just a blessed and fruitful time with each other and our friends going with us. You will all be missed!!

No comments: