6.02.2008

Off to San Francisco

Some amazing clients of mine are flying me out to San Francisco to do their engagement shoot! I leave tomorrow morning, and I am very excited! Not only do I get to see San Francisco, which I've never seen, but I get to shoot in a totally new and exotic place! It worked out perfectly to do this because Matthew is traveling for work out there this week, so I get to be with him all week. So, we are both going out for business, but I think a little more pleasure is added to my trip, considering I'm only shooting on Wednesday, and frankly photography is pleasure for me anyways! :)

Matthew and I also have the joy of celebrating our 3 year anniversary this week - and we're going to be together! Obviously, with him traveling, we were going to have to spend it apart, but now that I'm heading out to the west coast, we can be together! Last year, we celebrated our anniversary in Shanghai, China; this year, San Francisco. I wonder where we'll be next year.....

I will glady post pictures from this already amazing engagement session when I return. Thank you, Eric and Jill, for this amazing opportunity!! I can't wait to meet you guys!!

No comments: