8.12.2008

Jenn and Kenny

I have been looking forward to posting Jenn & Kenny's wedding since before I even shot it!! I was so excited to do this wedding because Jennifer is such an old friend of mine - this wedding was extra special to me. It was an absolutely gorgeous wedding, held at College Hill Presbyterian Church with the reception at Drees Pavilion. The affair was so incredibly elegant, which fit so well with the couple. Jenn is a very very talented musician/artist/singer/songwriter, so the ceremony was filled with beautifully performed hymns and worship songs - it was very God-honoring.

Jenn and Kenny were also amazing to work with! You'll be able to tell that by my thousands of favorites that I picked out for the blog - I just couldn't decide! I hope you enjoy this wedding as much as I did! I will be posting the slideshow soon!

































































Congratulations, Jenn & Kenny! Thank you for choosing me as your photographer!

2 comments:

Diana Simpson said...

great job girl!

Erin Harvey said...

Wow Leah, these shots are so unique and awesome!! So many different angles and focus points. I really enjoyed looking at them. =)