8.06.2008

Malea's 1st Birthday

I can't believe my little niece, Malea, is already one! We had her birthday party on Sunday, and it was a great occasion because all her cousins got to be there (including the ones that live in Tennessee and one in utero).

You might wonder how many pictures a person can take of a one year old eating cake, and well, if that person is me, then the answer would be A LOT. And why wouldn't you - with those sweet eyes and icing covered face?! Oh, and I might add that it is yellow icing that she is eating - not mustard, eggs, or paint, as much as it might look like it. :) I just love that little girl!


Yes, this is how she eats - who taught this kid her manners??




Pawpaw and a couple of his girls...


The kids anxiously awaiting Malea getting her piece of cake so they can get theirs....




She wasn't as fond of the cake as the other kids to start...












Do you think this child is loved?


Big brother Baron enjoying his share of icing...








Baron contemplating whether or not he should break into one of Malea's gifts. I mean, what are big brother's for?


Happy 1st birthday, Malea!!

1 comment:

Diana Simpson said...

awesome job girl!