10.08.2008

My 100th post!!

So it just dawned on me the other day - I am finally up to 100 posts! As I realized this the other day, part of me was like, 'Wow, I've written 100 posts!' and the other part of me was like, 'Why did it take me so long to write 100 posts?' Even though my posts can come few and far between, I have really enjoyed writing on my blog, and I certainly hope that you've enjoyed reading it! This next year's posts will probably change a bit as baby Robbins joins the family and my time will be spent with him (and taking pictures of him!) But I have a lot of fun weddings coming up as well that I look forward to sharing with you!

In honor of my 100 posts, I'm offering 20% of all canvas gallery wraps till the end of October. They make great Christmas gifts, as well as a great addition to your home! Email me if you would like more information!

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog!

No comments: