10.06.2009

Matt & Margot's Wedding

Two weeks ago, Matt and Margot got married at the Glendale Lyceum. It was an absolutely gorgeous (and warm) day. It was a smaller, more intimate wedding, with many fun details. (And you know how I am with details!) The bride wore pink shoes that matched the groom's socks - a detail I just loved. Matt and Margot were so laid back, it made my day stress free! There was a champagne hour BEFORE the ceremony, followed by a short and sweet ceremony, then a cocktail hour, and then of course, the reception. The bride and groom were able to spend so much quality time with their guests - something that unfortunately can't happen as much as we want on our wedding days.

Matt and Margot, thank you so much for allowing me to take part in your beautiful day! You were perfect to work with!!









































































1 comment:

nancy said...

Leah, your work is fantastic! One of my makeup artists did Margot's makeup and I would love to feature some of your work on my blog and give you some link love if you are good with that.
Have a great day!
Nancy