10.13.2009

Penny is a year old!

When I get really busy, one of the first things that gets put off is the blog....So my apologies to those who diligently read my blog and are bored with no new stuff! Trust me, there is plenty to come in the next month or so....

Waiting ever so patiently to be added was a portrait session of my good friends' (Ryan & Alli) daughter, Penny, who recently turned one. We've been trying to get this photo session in for so long, and it finally worked out! We met up at Snider Park in Mason and battled a nice fall chill to get some great shots. Penny was such a sport, but also difficult to keep up with! It's amazing how fast those short little legs can move when a camera is pointed in her direction! Here are a few of my favorites...




































Big cheeser.....















No comments: