12.21.2009

Seth's 1st Birthday Party

A few weeks ago, we had a big blowout bash for Seth's first birthday. I had so much fun planning it! We did a sock monkey theme, complete with sock monkey ornaments as favors (it is Christmas time!). It took him a little bit to get into his cake, but once he got going, he loved it. (He is MY son, right?) But our second attempt at the cake went much smoother when we gave him a cupcake the next day without all the people watching. I think it's safe to say my son has inherited my sweet tooth. (Let's just hope you have daddy's metabolism to match it!).

Thank you to all the friends and family who came out to celebrate our little man. We are so blessed by all of you!



















I want to say a special thanks to Oh My Gluestick for the awesome Sock monkey party favor bags, hats, cake topper, and cupcake toppers! I loved it all!!

No comments: