1.31.2010

Favorite Wedding Photo Competition Winners!


The first every Favorite Wedding Photo Competition is now over! Thank you to everyone who voted and for all the love and support I received! I did not expect to receive the comments that I did from everyone - you all are wonderful! But the photos would not be great if it weren't for my wonderful clients this year. I'm very grateful to all my clients, as well as their friends and family, and anyone else who has supported me all these years as Leah Robbins Photography. I look forward to a great 2010!

Here are your winners:
-Favorite Wedding Photo: Eric and Jill!
-iTunes gift card winner: Jill Bomkamp



Congratulations to you both! To Jill Bomkamp, can you please email me at leah@leahrobbins.com and send me your contact info so I can send you your gift? Thanks!

As a side note, I do want to address some of the comments that were left about the legitimacy of the competition. I apologize if some suspected foul play, but the rules do clearly state that you can vote more than once. It was brought to my attention after the contest had begun that the poll only allowed you to vote once, but for some, this was not the case. Honestly, there is no way for me to go and check where the voting came from. I started this contest as just something fun and to reflect on such a great year with great clients. Frankly, I am just excited with the interest that people have taken in it! Thanks again for voting and I apologize for any misunderstanding.

No comments: